Saturday, December 1, 2012

Summer....Day 1

Hi everyone...long time no see! I've had a hard 12 months and haven't been able to spend as much time as I'd like posting here on my blog. Anyway, it's the first day of summer here in the south and here I am to show you what's been happening through winter.This set of cards was inspired by Leni, a vivacious, fun loving and determined young woman who loves animals more than people and loves to dress up whenever she can!

This is by far my favorite ever...I love the new 'Flock Together' stamp set from Stampin Up. So cute and so many plump little birdies to use! I call this one 'Birds on a Wire'
This is fun and happy, just like Leni...lots of colour and life. I have used the 'Patterned Party' stamp set by Stampin Up.
......and last but not least....Leni loves to dress up so this is a nod to her more elegant side. Here a retired set 'Sprinkled Expressions'
See you soon....Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment